Sunday, January 9, 2011

We Have Stop Being a Political Machine

We are in a dangerous time that we are not protected because people are angry and hurt with were the American government is right now.

Whether Sarah Palin is to blame or not we have to be very careful because we have stop being a political machine but a political machine gun and people are taking things literal with their so called leaders and have started acting on them.

We are not united in anything and it is a verbal battle with the rich and the poor.  And no one is winning!!

I have always thought that Sarah Palin has spoken out of turn and was not smart or experienced enough to be in politics. In the future I hope she will start choosing her words and action better.

I can't wait for what Elisabeth Hasselback will say on The View tomorrow???

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/sarah-palin-rebecca-mansour-crosshairs-arizona_n_806375.html


I also want to send prayers and hope to the victims and familes that was hurt in this tragedy. 

Prayers for a young life that wanted to follow in U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in her home district nine-year-old Christina Taylor Green who was among those killed in the tragic shooting in Tucson, Ariz. on Saturday.
Christina Taylor Green

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/christina-taylor-green_n_806314.html

No comments: