I am disturbed but prayerful for our over 9,000 Veterans that are homeless in this year 2010 and into the new year 2011.
How did we get here with our veterans that risked and some gave their lives for us in a war for oil and found no weapons of mass destruction and they have no homes right now.
Once again America we have got to come together not with money but with prayers for the troops. This story should have been first page but I found it buried on the back pages with simply no hope for them.
What are we doing that the government don't have time to find housing for these brave veterans? They found housing in the desert for them under war conditions in tents and terrible sewage problems. This just makes no sense to me.
These questions can't be answered by me but I will do the most powerful thing I know and ask My Father to give them relief in this new year 2011 and unlimited blessing for now and forever!!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/30/jericho-project-homeless-veterans_n_802506.html
No comments:
Post a Comment