Tuesday, December 21, 2010

So Overwhelm We Forget To Pray

Lord we are so overwhelm these days we forget to ask that people are OK. 

We are so worried about our homes, cars and keeping what we have that we are forgetting to asked that in Your Son's Name that all is well in the WORLD.

I see today that a HUGE EarthQuake near the Japanese Island and what could happen:
Tokyo, Japan (CNN) -- A magnitude 7.4 earthquake off the coast of Japan early Wednesday triggered a tsunami warning for a group of remote islands and an advisory for the southern region of the country, the Japanese Meteorological Agency said.
The U.S. Geological Survey said the quake, which occurred 3:19 a.m., is about 95 miles (155 km) from Chichi-shima, Ogasawara Islands.
A tsunami is a series of destructive sea waves caused by an earthquake, and the warning required people in the islands to evacuate from the seashore immediately to safe places.

Lord my prayer is that no harm come to these people and that they will know that you are the One that saved them from this disaster. 

I love you Lord and I am one of those people that are struggling to keep homes, cars and other things to make live better but I am stopping to give you HONOR and ask for Mercy and Grace for the coast of Japan.  I love you because you Love US First! 

Tokyo, Japan (CNN) -- A magnitude 7.4 earthquake off the coast of Japan early Wednesday triggered a tsunami warning for a group of remote islands and an advisory for the southern region of the country, the Japanese Meteorological Agency said.

No comments: