Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We All Deserve a Second Chance

I am a very BIG supporter of my President Barack Obama.  I am very proud to that he could call and say that he don't support the crime that Michael Vick did but he appreciate that the Eagle's gave him a second chance.

I think that is what American's are missing.  A second chance to prove that we can make this country what it was and should be.  We have got to bring jobs and security back to this great country of ours.

We have hungry children and misplaced adults looking for a second chance.

Short blog that simply say we are driving this country into the ground for the all mighty dollar!  We need to pass some bills in Congress that say if  you don't stop shipping our jobs oversea no tax breaks or bailouts anymore!!!

I WANT A SECOND CHANCE TOO!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/27/obama-michael-vick_n_801736.html

No comments: