I am Middle America and I don't know now we got kicked down so low.
All I see is we are playing a very dangerous game with ALL our children future. When I see Huffington Post and see the foreclosure stories I am sadden that Congress is still playing WHO HAS THE BIGGEST TOYS. (I could say something else but I am saved.)
This is a modern world and we are being so 1800s when we play these games with the lives of the middle-class and the poor. We need to take a moment and realized that the President can't do this by himself. We are so high school like at a Spirit Rally about what team we are on. Democrats and Republicans are getting it ALL wrong and I am tired of this behavior. I voted yes to keep the Democrats in power but that is my right but I still need Congress to play nice and save people's homes and jobs!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/15/municipal-debt-crisis-hamtramck_n_797236.html
America we can still get this right and still shine and be the heroes that I kids can be proud of it the future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment